Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Total Credits Required for the BA: 180
|Transfer Course Work||40-135|
|BACP 2050||Writing Workshop||4|
|Common Learning Experience (40 credits)|
|CA 2050||Effective Communication||4|
|CA 2100||Creativity and Innovation||4|
|LOS 2050||Organizational Behavior||4|
|PPSS 2050||Ethical Decision Making||4|
|PPSS 2100||Concepts of the Public Good||4|
|ST 2050||Scientific Method||4|
|ST 2100||The Digital Age||4|
|GS 2050||21st Century Global Issues||4|
|GS 2100||The Past as Prologue||4|
Planned program of courses
Remaining credits to meet minimum 180 for the degree
- The GPA in the major and the minor must be at least 2.0 with the exception of the bachelor of science in accounting which requires a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Credits in the major and the minor must be earned at the level of “C–” or better.
- At least 50 percent of the required credits for the major and the minor must be completed at the University of Denver.
Upper Division Requirement
- Of the total credits required for the degree, at least 75 must be upper-division courses at the 2000- or 3000-level.
Degree GPA Requirement
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 2.0 with the exception of the bachelor of science in accounting which requires a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The last 45 credits earned prior to granting a degree must be completed at the University of Denver apart from approved study abroad participation.