2018-2019 Undergraduate Bulletin

Special Status

Visiting students from another college or university who wish to pursue one to three quarters of study at DU and wish to transfer the credit to their home institution may apply as a special status student. This also applies to students seeking coursework for personal interest or professional growth. A student seeking a DU degree should not use a special status application. Students who have previously earned a bachelor’s degree and wish to take classes should contact the Graduate Education office to complete a Graduate Special Status Application.

A special status student must submit an application, official transcript from the last institution attended, and a nonrefundable $65 application fee. Coursework completed as a special status student may be limited and is not automatically accepted for a degree at the University of Denver. Students wishing to pursue coursework over the summer should register as a visiting summer student instead. 

Back to Top