Second Baccalaureate Degrees
A student with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university who wants to earn a second bachelor’s degree from the University of Denver must meet normal admission requirements for transfer students. Please note that students pursuing a second baccalaureate degree will not be eligible for most forms of aid and will need to complete the following:
- residence requirement of at least 45 credits (one year of full-time study)
- major and minor requirements as defined by the appropriate departments and schools
- undergraduate degree requirements
- academic good standing (GPA of 2.0 or higher) at the time of graduation
- At least 50 percent of the required credits for the major and the minor must be completed at the University of Denver.
Consult Concurrent and Second Baccalaureate Degrees for specific requirements.