Back to Top
2020-2021 Graduate Bulletin
Criteria for a Master's Thesis or Doctoral Dissertation
- Requires an approved oral defense committee chair and committee members that meets DU's requirements.
- Successful oral defense of the thesis/dissertation.
- The scheduling of the oral defense and formatting of the thesis/dissertation must be coordinated through the Office of Graduate Education in accordance with the University schedule of deadlines and graduate policy.
- All copyright issues must be cleared before the thesis or dissertation is submitted. The student is responsible for obtaining proper permissions for all material used within the work. Evidence of copyright permission may be required with the student’s submission to ProQuest (UMI). For additional information about copyright permission and the copyright process, visit ProQuest.
- Electronic submission of “publishable” quality scholarly work.
The PDF will include all information unique to this page.