2022-2023 Undergraduate Bulletin

Leave of Absence and Withdrawal from the University


Students who no longer wish to be enrolled in courses for a term may withdraw from the University of Denver. Withdrawal may be for a single term or can be used when the student wishes to stop pursuing a degree with the University.  Questions about the withdrawal process should be directed toward the student's registration office.

PERSONAL Leave of Absence

Students planning on returning to the University may indicate their intent to return by applying for a personal leave of absence during the withdrawal process.

Back to Top