2018-2019 Graduate Bulletin

Federal Direct Loans

To qualify for Federal Direct Loans, graduate students must be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible degree or certificate program (four credit hours or more per quarter/semester). To receive loans, a student must also make Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) in the program of study, not be in default on an educational loan and submit all required financial aid forms. Federal Direct Loans are the most common type of aid for graduate students. Eligibility is determined by information provided on the FAFSA. The Office of Financial Aid offers awards.

For students needing additional funding, other financing options are available including payment plans, Federal Direct Graduate/Professional PLUS Loans and private education loans. For information on these options, please visit the Office of Financial Aid website.

Back to Top