Student Conduct supports the University and Student Life missions by providing programs and services designed to foster a positive and safe environment for student learning. Student Conduct strives to achieve a campus community in which individuals
- demonstrate respect for others, for themselves and for the University;
- uphold high standards of personal and academic integrity;
- are accepting of differences and gain an appreciation for living in a pluralistic society;
- understand the impact of their behavior both upon the University and the surrounding Denver community;
- freely accept the responsibility for and consequences of their conduct; and
- seek opportunities to repair harm that they caused through a restorative process.
Student Conduct houses the honor code, which includes the expectations for behavior for all community members--students, staff, faculty, administrators and the trustees. The Student Conduct Process and Policies outlines student behavior contrary to the honor code, along with the process for how violations of such policies will be resolved.
The Student Conduct staff is available to answer questions and address concerns about these areas of responsibility. Call 303-871-3111 or visit www.du.edu/studentconduct for more information.