2022-2023 Undergraduate Bulletin

Readmitted Students

A student in academic good standing who withdraws from the University for one or more quarters (except summer session) but less than five calendar years must contact the Office of the Registrar and submit official transhy;scripts of any college study completed during the time of absence.

Students who have not been enrolled at the University for more than five calendar years from their last term of enrollment must reshy;apply for admission to the University through Undergraduate Admission. Students who are accepted for readmission may choose to complete their degree under the requirements of their original University bulletin or the current bulletin.

Back to Top