Division of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Master of Arts in Art History or Concentration in Museum Studies and Bachelor of Arts in Art HIstory
- Undergraduate-level credits required with the dual degree: 173
- Undergraduate credit reduction with dual degree: 10 credits from the original 183 required for the undergraduate degree
- Graduate-level credits required with dual degree: 55
- Graduate credit reduction: 1 from the original 56 required for the graduate degree
- Minimum number of credits required with dual degree: 228
All students pursuing the dual BA in Art History/MA in Art History, Concentration in Museum Studies are required to complete all degree requirements for both the BA and MA degrees.