2020-2021 Graduate Bulletin

Registration Offices

Registration is overseen by different offices depending upon the student's program.  Questions about registration dates, deadlines or procedures should be directed toward the appropriate registration office.

Graduate students, other than University College, Law, and Social Work, may contact the Office of the Registrar at 303-871-4095.

The University College Student Services can be reached at 303-871-2291.

The Sturm College of Law can be reached at 303-871-6132.

The Graduate School of Social Work can be reached at 303-871-3463.

Back to Top