2023-2024 Undergraduate Bulletin

Readmitted Students

Returning Students

A traditional student in academic good standing who withdraws from the University for one or more quarters (except summer session) but fewer than five calendar years must submit a request to re-enroll to registrar@du.edu. They should also submit official transcripts of any college study completed during the time of absence to the Regis­trar’s Office.

Traditional bachelor's program students who have not been enrolled at the University for more than five calendar years from their last term of enrollment must re­apply for admission to the University through the Office of Undergraduate Admission. University College students must contact the University College Student Support Center for information on re-entry. Students who are accepted for readmission may choose to complete their degree under the requirements of their original DU bulletin or the current bulletin.

Back to Top