Application for Graduation
An applicant for any undergraduate degree must file an application for graduation at least three quarters before the intended quarter of graduation. The final responsibility for completing graduation requirements rests with the student.
Requirements for Graduation
- A student must complete the degree requirements listed in the bulletin in effect at the time he or she is admitted as degree-seeking student at the University.
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 2.0 with the exception of the bachelor of science in accounting which requires a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Any departure from degree requirements must be approved by the Academic Exceptions Committee.
Any non-final grade (i.e., incomplete or non-reported grade) must be changed to a final grade.
- The last 45 credits earned prior to granting a degree must be completed at the University of Denver apart from approved study abroad participation.
- Students who take classes at another institution while on leave must submit transcripts upon their return to the University.
Regardless of the degree requirements (coursework and credits) satisfied by the transfer work, the 45-quarter-hour residency requirement must also be satisfied.
A graduating senior must attend classes through the last scheduled session of the quarter unless the instructors approve the absence.