Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
Total Credits Required for the BSEE: 198
Total credits required for the BSEE with mechatronics concentration: 202
|Writing and Rhetoric||8|
|Analytical Inquiry: The Natural and Physical World||4|
|Analytical Inquiry: Society and Culture||8|
|Scientific Inquiry: The Natural and Physical World||12|
|Scientific Inquiry: Society and Culture||8|
|Mathematics and basic science requirements|
|MATH 1951||Calculus I||4|
|MATH 1952||Calculus II||4|
|MATH 1953||Calculus III||4|
|MATH 2070||Introduction to Differential Equations||4|
|MATH 2080||Calculus of Several Variables||4|
& CHEM 1240
|General Chemistry I|
and General Chemistry I Laboratory
|PHYS 1211||University Physics I 2||5|
|PHYS 1212||University Physics II 2||5|
|PHYS 1214||University Physics III for Engineers 2||4|
|A minor is not required for the degree but may be completed if desired.|
Required for BSME
Major and Minor Requirements
- The GPA in the major and the minor must be at least 2.0 with the exception of the bachelor of science in accounting which requires a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Credits in the major and the minor must be earned at the level of “C–” or better.
- At least 50 percent of the required credits for the major and the minor must be completed at the University of Denver.
Upper Division Requirement
- Of the total credits required for the degree, at least 75 must be upper-division courses at the 2000- or 3000-level.
Degree GPA Requirement
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 2.0 with the exception of the bachelor of science in accounting which requires a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The last 45 credits earned prior to granting a degree must be completed at the University of Denver apart from approved study abroad participation.