2020-2021 Graduate Bulletin


Students may be suspended from the University for academic or behavioral misconduct and may not be permitted to enroll for a period specified as part of the terms of their suspension.

The University will not accept courses completed at another institution while the student is under suspension.

A suspended student who wishes to re-enroll must apply for readmission through his/her program’s admission office and must also apply to the Director of Student Rights & Responsibilities who will determine whether any and all requirements for readmission have been satisfactorily completed.

Back to Top