Sturm College of Law
Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Arts (traditional bachelor's program), Bachelor of Science
- Undergraduate-level credits required with dual degree: 138 quarter hours
- Undergraduate credit reduction with dual degree: 45 quarter hours from the original 183 required for the undergraduate degree
- Graduate-level credits required with dual degree: 135 quarter hours (90 semester hours)
- Graduate credit reduction: 0
- Minimum number of credits required with dual degree: 273 quarter hours
All students pursuing the dual BA or BS degree/Juris Doctor are required to complete all degree requirements for both the BA or BS and JD degrees.