University College Advising
The mission of the University College Advising Department is to provide guidance and tools to University College students that allow them to achieve their educational goals. To help students with their academic program, University College Academic Advisors are available to assist students by:
- explaining program requirements and assisting with course selection
- providing support and outreach to students with academic difficulty
- counseling students on appeals procedures
- assisting with program changes
- helping students become active and strategic learners
- establishing student connections to faculty and campus resources.
Academic advising is available to all students at University College. Students may schedule an appointment with their academic advisor on PioneerWeb or by calling the Student Support Center at 303-871-2291 or 1-800-347-2042. To schedule an advising appointment, log into PioneerWeb and select the Student tab. In the right column, choose University College under the “Make an Appointment” area. Students can choose if they would prefer an in-office, phone, or Zoom appointment and then check for availability by day and time.