Office of Academic Advising
The Academic Advising Office provides advising and learning assistance for undergraduate students by
• explaining Common Curriculum requirements
• counseling students on academic appeals procedures
• facilitating leaves of absence, withdrawal and reentry processes
• administering academic probationary standards and guidelines
• providing support and outreach to students with academic difficulty
• providing support for students at high risk of leaving the University and for the faculty and staff helping those students
• helping students become active and strategic learners through one-on-one and group workshops
• establishing student connections to faculty and campus resources.
Academic Advising is located in the Center for Academic and Career Development, Driscoll Student Center South, suite 30. Office hours are 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday–Friday. For more information, call 303-871-2455, email email@example.com or visit the website.